How do I remove the Comodo Time Machine completely

Triprajul 21:02 14 Jun 2010

Greetings:

Some months ago, after a crash, I installed the Comodo Time Machine onto my computer. Frankly, it didn’t work on my computer so I uninstall it (or at least I thought I did). However, every time my computer is rebooted either accidently or on purpose, just before Windows kicks in, the Comodo Time Machine appears and tells me that I have the option of restoring my computer to an earlier date. The program hasn’t caused me any problems since I “deleted” it but I don’t understand how I can be still seeing this program when it should be gone. Any advice given in this matter is greatly appreciated.

The Kestrel 22:37 14 Jun 2010

Try using Revounistaller from click here . Use the freeware version and just follow the instructions. It will first uninstall the program using either windows or the program's own uninstaller and then allow you to remove all the bits that are left behind after removing the program. It is probably the bits left behind that are causing the problems.

Qubitz 01:57 18 Jun 2010

Many people report problems when uninstalling Comodo time machine(CTM) which can lead to a non-booting pc, if you can wait until its fixed. If you still want to, restart your PC and hold down the HOME key as you see the CTM screen, there will be some options. You can choose 'Uninstall' option to uninstall CTM normally.
If you have problems, use testdisk click here you will need to make a bootable cd, DO THIS FIRST. i use hiren's which contains testdisk click here
Make sure your back-up everything! Good luck!!

@The Kestral, I dont think revo will work successfully because CTM uses track 0.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Aardman's new YouTube channel to share the work of independent animators

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017