error message wrong version of applet

janetj235 15:31 21 Feb 2006

been playing pogo.com for over a year, then all of a sudden as the game is loading the message wrong versoin of applet comes up. i also play on realarcade and have had trouble downloading a game from there help they told me to change some settings on internet options and now pogo wont play, and due to pogo bein an american company i just cant get through to there help only by submitting a pre set question please help this is driving me mad thank you

stalion 20:21 21 Feb 2006

have you tried system restore to a date prior to your download attempt from real arcade

janetj235 20:39 21 Feb 2006

yes i have tried to restore to an earlier date, and what is strange is that i can play some games but not all

remind 21:01 21 Feb 2006

Clear java cache and/or remove and update java
click here

janetj235 21:18 21 Feb 2006

ty for your response but have done what you suggested and still nothing, on the error page it tells me to go into internet options, then settings in the temp internet files, then view object, it says to look for the games i am playing and delete it, but hey the game isnt there so cant delete this is so frustrating

VoG II 21:26 21 Feb 2006

Does Java work correctly in this test click here

janetj235 21:37 21 Feb 2006

ok been on your link and it say make sure that java 2 version is checked, then scripting the java applet well guess what i dont have java 2 and i just reinstalled java today so does it not download the latest version getting really confused

janetj235 21:43 21 Feb 2006

just to add to my last post im on java.com now having a look around but there is so many different java 2 i dont know which one to add

VoG II 22:07 21 Feb 2006
  remind 23:08 21 Feb 2006

or here (click `download latest version`)
click here

janetj235 23:17 21 Feb 2006

well thank you everyone that has helped, but here is a trip that has trouble, try another internet web page, cos this was due to a problem with internet explorer, so i used firefox and hey its working thank you again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?