Download Shockmachine games

Mr Mistoffelees 19:54 11 Feb 2006

Does anyone here know where I can go to download games to install and run with the Macromedia Shockmachine?

I have been looking in vain, Google has not been my friend:-(

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:36 11 Feb 2006

You have not been looking hard enough ;-)))) click here

curlylad 20:39 11 Feb 2006

Her you go

click here

click here

click here

Enjoy !

Mr Mistoffelees 21:06 11 Feb 2006

curlylad,

unfortunately none of those links have games that will run with the Shockmachine, the first and third ones I had already tried.

GANDALF <|:-)>,

I tried that very search term, among others, myself.

Thank-you both for trying.

rdave13 21:22 11 Feb 2006

"You cannot purchase single titles for download into Shockmachine at this time. However, there are some stand-alone single title games that are available in the downloads section on Shockwave.com"

Mr Mistoffelees 22:00 11 Feb 2006

It does appear that the Shockmachine is no longer officially supported. I was hoping that someone knew of an alternative site from where games, for the Shockmachine, could be downloaded. Looks like I am out of luck which is a pity, there were a few games I used to like to play when bored with a few minutes to fill.

curlylad 22:08 11 Feb 2006

If you like those sort of games there are plenty of sites you can goto and play online , heres one with loads of those type of games click here

Mr Mistoffelees 22:13 11 Feb 2006

thanks, but to be honest my search was driven more by nostalgia for my early days of pc ownership than by anything else.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Adobe shows still-in-development tools, including automatically colourising black-and-white photos

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?