Can't connect to Apple.com/iTunes/AppStore etc?

Lena M 02:06 19 Mar 2017

Hi, I'm having a strange problem that I've never come across before:

I'm connected to my home Wifi, which works fine, EXCEPT when trying to access Apple.com, iTunes, App Store and iCloud. Not on my Macbook, iPhone, iPad or partner's devices.

I was trying to use iCloud to save some photos, but I couldn't get on to it, and when asked to type in Apple ID password it won't let me access.. It's been doing this for 2-3 days now.

Anyone have any clue what's going on here?

Thanks

mgmcc 08:33 21 Mar 2017

You say you are connected to your home WiFi and cannot connect to the various Apple services. Have you tried connecting to them with your phone using 3G or 4G and does that fail also? Is your partner trying to connect with the same or a different Apple ID?

Govan1x 11:11 22 Mar 2017

maybe make sure they have been updated to the latest versions.

I keep getting reminders to update mine. But as I seldom use them nowadays I don't bother.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?