Can I run EL Captan Can You help

Brenda Watson Cook 01:12 21 Feb 2017

Hi .. Im wanting to UpGrade to EL Captan .. I dont believe my mac can run the newest one out .. Not sure if I can run EL Captan .. I have downloaded it from the app store but have not installed it yet not until Im sure it will. Can someone please help me out .. Below is my Laptop Info .. Thanks so very much .. I really appreciate it

white 13-inch mid-2009 macbook running yosemite version 10.10.5 processor-2.13 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo memory-2 GB Storage- 160 GB Sata disk 136.46 GB FREE OF 159.18 GB

HondaMan 08:32 21 Feb 2017

See here

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?