apple ipod users

malgall 21:15 26 Oct 2004

want your opinion of apple ipod

sean-278262 22:12 26 Oct 2004

the ipod is not the best mp3 player out there due to its high cost, it has terrible battery life and its just so common. but thats my opinion. i know a number of people with one and its mixed opinions.some are all for it and just fob me off with that its quality, the others are totally appaled by its battery life one owning a zen beforehand couldnt live with the short battery life, and sold it soon after buying it.

tonyx1302 22:17 26 Oct 2004

We brought our son one 18 months ago and he has been very pleased. We brought the 20gb model which he says is plenty of space. He has put about 60 Cd's on so far and its not even a quarter full!
It went 'kaput' about six months ago and I contacted Apple who arranged collection from his home, replaced it with a new one from Holland and returned it all within 7 days and at no cost to us at all. Excellent customer service.

Only complaint he had was he was not to keen on the ear phones ( very uncomfortable he thought ) so brought a better set from HMV
He now commutes to work everyday 'happy as larry'

tonyx1302 22:17 26 Oct 2004

We brought our son one 18 months ago and he has been very pleased. We brought the 20gb model which he says is plenty of space. He has put about 60 Cd's on so far and its not even a quarter full!
It went 'kaput' about six months ago and I contacted Apple who arranged collection from his home, replaced it with a new one from Holland and returned it all within 7 days and at no cost to us at all. Excellent customer service.

Only complaint he had was he was not to keen on the ear phones ( very uncomfortable he thought ) so brought a better set from HMV
He now commutes to work everyday 'happy as larry'

JonnyTub 22:29 26 Oct 2004

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Intel Coffee Lake release date and specifications

12 Amazing British Craft Beer Label Designs

watchOS 4 review

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017