Apple Ipod Touch Question

sunshine65 20:35 15 Oct 2008

Can anyone advise me how to set my Ipod to access the internet ? When I try it just says "Cannot access the internet" ( I do try where there is a Wi-Fi sign). I have tried alsorts, I must be missing something.
Thank you

squashman 00:50 16 Oct 2008

I have had no joy either, can access wifi network, but does not connect, even for networks that supposedly don't require password. As you say I'm sure we're missing something obvious, but can't work it out either

sunshine65 10:01 16 Oct 2008

my Ipod shows good reception etc. but no joy. I have searched the Apple support with no joy, I guess to them it's not a problem !. Next week I will ask at the Apple department at a local store, if I get a result I will tell you.
Thanks.

squashman 01:04 18 Oct 2008

Thanks
Likewise

sunshine65 13:46 23 Oct 2008

Hello again, I found a members forum on Apple website, and one for the ipod Touch, also if you are with BT, they now have a "thing" called BT Fon which enables you to join WiFi anywhere in the world and it's free if you have Broadband with them, I have joined but it isn't up and running yet it takes 48hrs. Haven't had time to get to the store yet but I haven't forgoten. Cheers

squashman 01:04 27 Oct 2008

Thanks
been away, will have alook and keep trying

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?