apple i pod shuffle.

bunger 12:27 15 Jun 2008

I recently bought an apple ipod shuffle, but i can,t get it to work. According to the instructions once you plug it in, and waiting afew minutes a set up instruction should appear.Iam not getting this, all i am getting is another menu. At the top it says F:\under neath it says FILE and FOLDER TASKS with publish this etc. under this OTHER PLACES my computer etc. and at the bottom DETAILS under which it says IPOD(F:) REMOVABLE DISK FILE SYSTAM FAT32.Ihave downloaded some 35 pages of bumph from the apple site but none of it helps me get started.

Kate B 12:32 15 Jun 2008

Have you got iTunes installed? Sorry if that's painfully obvious, but while you can use other third-party apps, the usual app is iTunes. It won't work with Windows Media Player.

^wave^ 18:41 15 Jun 2008

if you have itunes installed and you still have the problem you should get and option to reload it

bunger 10:27 16 Jun 2008

On the same screen that i previosly described, i see an ipod symbol. When i click onto this it comes up itunes. when iclick onto this at the bottom it says ITUNES FILE FOLDER ATTRIBUTES HIDDEN. when iclick onto this it comes up FIRST TIME file okb.

^wave^ 10:54 16 Jun 2008

its sounds to me that you are looking at it from an explorer view

bunger 12:33 16 Jun 2008

what should i be looking at then?

^wave^ 12:34 16 Jun 2008

start the program itunes then plug in the ipod

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?