CyberLink YouCam is a powerful set of tools which provides everything you need to get the most out of your webcam.
As with previous editions, the program has lots of fun tools to spice up your video chats. Special video effects can have snow fall in the background while you talk, place animated 3D objects in your hands, or replace you entirely with an avatar which tracks and reproduces your own facial expressions, amongst many other options.
YouCam includes many more practical features, though. So the Standard edition allows you to log in to Windows just with a glance at your webcam, as well as logging you into popular websites like Facebook, Amazon and eBay (no more passwords to remember).
YouCam Deluxe also recognises when you're no longer in front of your computer, and can automatically lock your screen or hibernate your PC. You're able to create videos which can integrate with PowerPoint projects for more interesting and dynamic presentations. And both the Standard and Deluxe editions now fully support HD video both in their effects, and video recording, with a new ability to save HD video in H.264 format.
What new in YouCam 6?
- NEW Camera Shooting Mode - Capture photos in HDR , panorama and burst mode
- NEW Creative Photo Editing - Photo crop/rotate, paint tool, photo frames and photo preset
- NEW Calendar View - Manage your media library in calendarview
- NEW Face Tag - Organize your photos with FaceMe, face tagging technology
- NEW Touch-Friendly - Touch-optimized interface for your Windows PCs with touch screen.
- INCLUDES a new Creative Camera App
This build sees YouCam become even more versatile, with interesting and practical features like automatic Windows login joining its range of fun special effects - there really is something here for everyone.